Long distance relationship.
Thursday, July 5, 2012 ★ 5:53 AM │
Hello :D
Today I'm writing another story. I really don't know the theme I'm just writing with the flow of my fingers but I really need to release something out through writing so here it is.
I hate my life. My fake friends. My family. Everything is pretty much wrong in this stupid dump. The only person I trusted went to college a few months ago and literally everything sucks without him. I entered sophomore year and I guess it's true what they say. Every person who has a vagina turns into a bitch in Sophomore year. Literally everyone. Including teachers assigned to Sophomore years.
Every girl in this school thinks school is like a beauty pageant contest where everyone must look perfect very over-groomed and flashy cars and dresses. Oh and don't forget to mention the ten pound make up cake on their faces. The guys? Some of them are relaxed but the others are like Ken dolls for the Barbie girls of Venison high.
And then here I am, thinking school is shit and I only wear sweatpants and a tshirt to school everyday. My hair tied in a ponytail, no cake on my face. I don't even know how to apply make up other than powder and lip gloss. I literally stopped trying to learn how to wear make up and style my hair after the first half of Junior year.
Do I have any special hobbies such as stealing boyfriends or shopping till I max out my credit cards? First, I don't even have credit cards. Ma offered but I don't want one. My hobbies range around reading and painting. And my only real true friend is Alex. Who went to college and left me alone in this dumpster. I hate the age difference between us.
After he left everyone picked on me because they said my guardian angel's gone. Because we're like the only two relaxed I'm-only-here-because-I-have-to-be kids in school. The others like to impress each other and get into cat fights, pulling hair over cheating boyfriends.. And I had always been the can't be bothered blissfully happy kid. Until Alex left for college last summer.
After he left it seems like all those catty bitches tried to change me into one of them and almost everyday they pick on me. For an instance, my locker is painted with a new insult once a month. I don't have to mention the other stuff they did but you get the picture.
And everyday after school, I'll dial up Alex's number and talk and spill out everything that I feel. Some days are so bad I cried in the phone and one time he turned up on my door after driving non stop for five hours from NYU with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I try to hold on to that memory when I can't stand the bullying.
So what if I don't fit in. I don't want MAC cake on my face. I want to be me. If you guys can't accept that then that's fine. I have Alex and I love him. You can do anything to me, but I will be able to get through it.
Today Alex's visiting. I miss him so much. For once I want to spend a day with no one else but him. I guess this is how long distance relationships work. When you're away from each other too long you miss each other too much and when you get to see each other nobody can separate you two again. And I like it this way. Just Alex and me in front of the xbox bickering over COD. Because I'm strong with him.
OLDER POST |